Friday, November 11, 2011

Forgot a Few Things....

So, after I posted my last blog my husband said that I skipped a few events. And I guess because I wasn't a part of the event which is probably why I forgot to share.

Well, as mentioned before Greg was on weekend duty for the past couple months which meant that he was off on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's. One Tuesday, after Sean got out of school the two of them went to visit the Ome Railway Museum. It was an inexpensive adventure for the two to enjoy! Here is a link for more information about the museum: Ome Railway Museum












Well, it was too much longer after that Halloween came around and our little ones dressed up to impress. They attended Kids Klub at the E-club one night, Sean had a Fall Festival at his school and was able to dress up for that event (although, he wore a different costume), and just before Halloween Night we had the kids do a photo shoot with daddy. These pictures turned out to be some of my favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment