Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 is Flying by.....

I can't believe that it's Valentine's Day already!!!!! Like normal, we have been super busy exploring, crafting, or just being a family that I forget to update my blog. So, I think this post will be just a list of pictures of what we have been up to....

Made a couple of these for Sean's teachers....just to help bring in the New Year!!!

It was time to send off some good friends. That's the hardest part about being a military family!

Me and my boys waiting for the train home!


This is a card that I made at Gilda Fellows open house!

Sean was given the Heart and was given the assignment to tell about things His Family LOVES...
I started off just making one of these for myself and then I made 2 more and gave ALL 3 away! I got the pattern for these from Brenda Quintana

This cute little skunk was made at our January Stampin' Up club meeting with Gilda
(Sorry it's sideways) This is the card we made at our January Stampin' Up meeting with Gilda

I was inspired for this card out of the New Mini Stampin' Up catalog for my sister's birthday card.

I was inspired to make this card from Erica Cerwin for my nephew's birthday.

I CASEd this card from Heidi Boos

These are the Valentine's that I made for Sean's classmates.
We went to Mt.Fuji for some family pictures. This is me and my husband (Greg).

My family at Mt. Fuji
I think that is enough pictures for one post....I'll take some pictures of my latest projects and find the ones from our sledding trip!!!! Thanks for stopping by :D

No comments:

Post a Comment